Buying a home is an exciting yet, potentially overwhelming time in your life with all of the decisions, paperwork and negotiations. We are here to walk you through the entire process and listen to your wish list to find you a place to call home.
When buying a home in Chicago, IL your agent at Castline Properties pledges to:
- Assess your housing needs and wants.
- Locate available homes in your preferred neighborhood and price point.
- Manage and explain the contract and real estate home buying process.
- Negotiate contract at a favorable purchase price.
- Provide inspection and title insurance resources as well as make appropriate referrals, as needed.
- Attend closing and hand you the keys to your new home!
For more information on Chicago, IL homes for sale and helpful tips on the Home Buying Process for Chicago first time home buyer, please visit our Buyer’s Guide.